Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Empty Champagne or wine bottle as oil bottle and vented pourer

Steve asked:

>>> I collect unusual bottles for my oil and also for limoncello that I give
>>> away as gifts.

>> Do I give a shit what you do? NO.

> Then why did you ask the pointless question, "Wondering anyone does
> the same?". At least I think that was the question, albeit in the
> rambling Amanda-style.

amandaF wanted to know if other people use wine bottles for that purpose,
but she didn't want to read anything from her enemies, and she doesn't want
to kill them either, so she's hoping that if she heaps abuse on her enemies'
heads they'll stop replying to her.

Wasn't it obvious?

Bob