Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Empty Champagne or wine bottle as oil bottle and vented pourer

Giusi took part:

{Goomba wrote}
>>> I collect unusual bottles for my oil and also for limoncello that I give
>>> away as gifts.

{amandaF wrote}
>> Do I give a shit what you do? NO.

{Giusi wrote}
> Then why did you go to the trouble to come here and ask?

amandaF has a list of sworn enemies (including Goomba), and she doesn't care
about what THEY think or do. Everybody else (including you and I) is cast
into the common pool of idiots whose responses may or may not be worth
amandaF's attention after she's deigned to grace our forum with one of her
many penetrating and thought-provoking inquiries.

Bob