Posted to rec.food.preserving
Linda[_13_] Linda[_13_] is offline

Default Plethora of gifted pears - recipes for crockpot pear butter?

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, both here and by email.
Right now I'm canning Vanilla Pear Jelly and have another pear cake in
the oven (this one will be cut into smaller pieces and frozen). I
also have several jars of orange pear marmalade waiting for labels.

I think that pear sauce is next. I still have a LOT of pears left!