Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Craving fruit

Kate > wrote:
: > Now go get a machine ,I am resistant but with changes recovery time is
: > much improved and don't miss most things at all ,I replace ketchup with
: > caramelised oinions
: >
: I am going to get a machine. Thanks. Then, I will need to read up on
: how to do it. From what I am reading, it sounds like I will need to
: test myself after every meal.

At first it is a good idea. Ultimaely you find, say what breakfasts are
good FOR YOU and need't test everytime you eat ne of them, but sould you
want to try something new, you might well want to test to see if it works.
Same for other meals. after a while you will have a fine stable of food
you can eat at luch or dinner and may well not need to test much.

God luck nd keep on trying and asking. don't b frad of it all. a few
mistakes will do you no long term harm.

Wendy