Posted to rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Roasted Cauliflower

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:07:18 -0400, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:12:26 -0500, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>>
>>> Did ya know that pickle relish contains mostly cauliflower.

>> Your eyes are getting browner, Sheldon.

> <snort>
>
>too late for that. by this point his hair is turning brown, if he has any.

I've more hair than your scraggly thin wisps, and nicer... I just
don't have tresses hanging to my ass like a friggin' fag boy... and
unlike you I don't need to have a bikini wax facial and gargle with
Summer's Eve... I have nicer pubic hair than your facial hair. I usta
be a platinum blond with gorgeous curls but that was while I was still
at my mommy's breast. Then over time my hair darkened and for most of
my adult life my hair was brown streaked with blond and not from a
bottle, girls would die for my hair... now I'm back to platinum, thick
and luxurious. I have nice manly chest hair, not like a baboon
assface, just enough curls that the gals enjoy it tickling their
nipples, and other sensitive parts depending on position... normal
women don't like to feel like they're getting boinked by a women with
a strap on or a gorrilla.