Posted to rec.food.equipment,rec.food.cooking
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Food Processor Manual needed

On 10/6/2010 9:35 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
> A friend scored a Hamilton Beach food processor at a yard sale. It
> appears to be almost new. Plastic is in great shape and very clean.
>
> It is a Model 702-6. The shredder and slicer blades ate rectangular and
> snap into a round plastic disk that has the spindle attached. There is a
> steel blade, too. It appears to be a 6 cup size.
>
> There is a notation that it is "Dual Speed" and there are two toggle
> switches.
>
> I can't find a manual on line. I did email Hamilton Beach, but if anyone
> here has one or can point me to a pdf, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Also, if anyone knows anything about this particular model and brand,
> I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Thee description sounds like a Panasonic (possibly the MK-5087 ?) made
for the Asian market. Twenty or so years ago, I bought a similar model.
I still own the manual, but it and I are not currently on the same
continent.