Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Roasted Cauliflower

In article >,
"Ophelia" > wrote:
> I haven't tried it like that although I always steam it. I usually dress it
> with plenty of good butter.
> --

I'm with you, O. Some butter and a little s&p do it for me. Better
still, raw.

White sauce and vegetables were when Mom fixed creamed peas and carrots
for pouring over toast or mashed potatoes on meatless Fridays. She
never did cheese sauces on veggies, either. And hollandaise was
absolutely out of her realm. Alex rest her weary soul.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella