Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nan[_3_] Nan[_3_] is offline

Default Boneless Butterball turkey rolls

On Oct 3, 9:48*am, Roy > wrote:
> On Oct 3, 6:31*am, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 22:46:18 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
> > wrote:

> > >==
> > >Thank you so much...how in Hell I missed that is beyond me.

> > Alzheimer...

> ==
> Thanks Brooky, so far, so good. Alzheimer's symptoms can appear at any
> time...it is an insidious disease. I have seen people with it and it
> so sad to see their lives slowly destroyed and the distress of family
> members as their loved ones deteriorate.

We do a 12# bird when it's just the 2 of us, and not necessarily just
Thanksgiving. You could freeze half of it for another time.......we
never make it that long. We love turkey and rerun it for days after
cooking it. That way you both have your meat preference, and another
meal to share, with little prep, at another time. Sometimes you can
find an 8# bird.
Good luck, and most of the whole ones have popup thermometers built
in!!