Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default (2010-09-29) NS-RFC: Would the Health Department shut down your kitchen (redux)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:51:27 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

> Both our fridges and the freezer have the coils mounted *outside* at the
> back of them and they certainly do not have any covers over them. Our
> fridges/freezer are not 'built in' either, so it's no Big Deal to pull
> them away from their usual positions against the wall to clean
> underneath them, between them and behind them - which Jack helps me do
> on a (fairly) regular basis. So the coils are 'right there in the open'
> and easy enough to clean too.

I wish the coils on my refrigerator were mounted at the back so I
could clean them so easily. I wouldn't even have to move the
refrigerator to do it.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.