Posted to rec.food.cooking
ChattyCathy ChattyCathy is offline

Default (2010-09-29) NS-RFC: Would the Health Department shut down your kitchen (redux)

James Silverton wrote:

[...]

> I can't swear what is my fridge temperature, [...]

I don't own a 'fridge thermometer', but all I can say is that I had to
adjust the temperature settings on both my fridges recently to make
them slightly warmer - because foods I'd placed in there to keep cool
were starting to freeze, and stuff I'd placed in them overnight to
defrost were still rock-solid-frozen in the morning.

> My son was a bit allergic to dogs so we never owned one. Actually, a
> friend once came with a Bassett Hound that embarrassed my wife by
> finding a number of nearly invisible interesting things to lick off
> the kitchen floor.

<laugh>

I wouldn't worry too much - dogs will lick, um, almost anything -
because they can ;-)
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy