Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Ellen's breakfast vis-?-vis morning readings

the point here is that different people learn differently and track
differently and that is why there are variations, I personally think it has
to do with learning styles, but as long as you get to enjoy food, keep the
bg in ordr and don't drive the spousal unit insane i think its all good, Lee