Conny

Default powdered sugar

Thanks for the info, but the truffles were a disaster, and my source in the
Netherland said that was due to the cornstarch in the Powdered sugar. The Recipe is
from him, a friend in the Netherlands.

Most likley I have to find another recipe, or grind the sugar real fine. It's a
Whipped cream trufffle and delicious.
Etnic stores are not found here in the mountains. You have to make a lot from
scratch, which is fine with me.
Trying again.
Thanks
Conny