KajolThappar KajolThappar is offline
Banned

my muscles are not in shape but my body is ! now want to shape them and i want to put sm muscle in but i m a vegetarian n dint know how to go about it n besides i work in shifts mostly early mornings so i head to the gym at noon sm how eat 3 meals a day mainly contains some wheat , rice and few pulses and vegetables no fruits sadly , cup caffeine , 1 cup green tea and few biscuits in between no smoking , 6 beers over the weekend and 2 day eat outs in a month mainly italian thats my typical diet .

Buy Smart Phone-Cheap Phone Cases

Last edited by KajolThappar : 17-09-2010 at 05:30 AM