Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Orlando Enrique Fiol Orlando Enrique Fiol is offline

Default results of grassfed roast experiment

Ellen K. > wrote:
>[For anybody who doesn't know how cholent is made, my method is that once all

the ingredients are in the pot one turns on the fire on high (I do this with
the pot uncovered), then when it boils one covers the pot, turns the heat down
very low, covers the fire (most people use a sheet of tin for this purpose, I
use a "heat diffuser"), and leaves it alone until lunchtime the next day.
Since the fire is covered by shortly before sunset on Friday, this means the
>simmer time is about 18 hours.]

If a baby needs warm milk on the sabbath, will orthodox Jews heat it?

Orlando