Rich R

Default TN St. Veran

"Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
> Rich R wrote:
>
> > No, I really meant 2003. With cold fermenting and steel vats, they're
> > cranking this stuff out very quickly. And it;'s pretty good.

> Wow! I just recently received a PRE-offer for Drouhin's 2002 white
> wines, which won't be received until May. It's amazing that the St.
> Veran is that far ahead of the rest...
>
> Mark Lipton

Hi Mark,

This Saint-Veran is a pretty simple white. I double-checked the label and
it was a 2003. But you know, at the end of the day it cost USD 11. Drouhin
does some serious white burgs as you know, but this is not one of them. Just
tasty. Not a wine to think too hard about. Not something you would put in
your cellar for say, 2010.

Rich R.