Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ellen K. Ellen K. is offline

Default chuck eye roast vs minute roast?

When I picked up my cousin yesterday to go vegetable shopping, she was in
the middle of making a farina kugel which she puts in her soup on Rosh
Hashana. (She got the recipe from her late sister-in-law, I never heard of
this anywhere else... she says it's just farina and eggs.) I was mentally
chuckling, something else I'll never eat. (She is ka"h 94 years old, I
haven't told her about my diagnosis, what does she need another thing to
worry about...)