Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default brand name of kosher pareve chorizo

Ellen K. > wrote:
: Soyrizo.

So it sounds like it is also parev. I get wonderful italian sausages(mde
with real beef) in hot or sweet from Glatt Mart in Brooklyn, which amakes
them themselves. They are what I use in my diabetic spagetti, which iI
make with whole steamed (microwave) string beans, defatted and browned hot
sausages, sliced, a pasta sauce of your choice. Very ymmy.

My Mom used to use ssteamed or poached halibut in making a fake crabmeat
appetizer, putting sm elumps on a leaf of lettue in and old time wide
mouthed champaign glass adn topping it with traditionsal ketchup or chili
saauce adn horserradish cocktail sauce. Hm.

Wendy