rominarain rominarain is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorro Da Baker View Post
Has this happened to anybody else. everytime I try to make Chocolate Chip Cookies. They never take that nice round shape they always bake flat, and all spread out. What am I doing wrong??????
Make sure that you dont overbeat the batter, use ungreased sheets for baking, measure your ingredients properly and always check your oven temperature. Hope this small advice will help you... do let me knw... Thnks

Last edited by rominarain : 25-08-2010 at 01:43 PM