Old 23-08-2010, 03:56 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Tutall Tutall is offline

Default Cool little portable hibachi for travel/tailgating

On Aug 22, 7:36*pm, Sqwertz wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:46:10 -0700 (PDT), tutall wrote:
http://www.sonofhibachi.com/

Check out the snuff out pouch and optional roti. I know someone with
one and they love it.

I just like it's design.

Closing it up while it burns off the lighter fluid is going to leave petro
residue all over the inside of the unit and grates.

Yes it would. But to close the unit before the lighter fluid is gone
would be before any cooking takes place, I'd not worry about it.

No real pictures of the unit, so I'll pass for now.

Heh, didn't notice that. Good point.