Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Cool little portable hibachi for travel/tailgating

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:46:10 -0700 (PDT), tutall wrote:

> http://www.sonofhibachi.com/
>
> Check out the snuff out pouch and optional roti. I know someone with
> one and they love it.
>
> I just like it's design.

Closing it up while it burns off the lighter fluid is going to leave petro
residue all over the inside of the unit and grates.

I use lighter fluid, but I use it in a shallow, open fire pan with nothing
attached to it. No residue collects that way. But their suggestion is
going to really leave a taste of fuel.

No real pictures of the unit, so I'll pass for now.

-sw