Posted to rec.food.cooking
Manda Ruby Manda Ruby is offline

Default w.r.t responses on ""Top 5 Worst Foods You Can Eat That PeopleThink Are Healthy" Options "

On Aug 16, 3:16*pm, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> amandaF wrote:
> > Regardless of what the guy's motive was in posting those 5 food, I was
> > looking for *some rebuttal from scientific perspective in RELEVANCE to
> > FOOD DIGESTION in human body. * So if you (referring to idiots only)
> > are idiotic enough to attack me *go ahead but try to remove your
> > ignorance by learnign that Chemistry as a subject title exists only at
> > high school level. In college it is offered under many different title
> > that would fall under the categories of
> > - General Chemisty
> > - Organic Chemistry
> > - Inorganic Chemistry
> > - Analytical Chemistr
> > - Biochemistry
> > etc.

> > So, in graduate school, one must choose a specialization among these.

> > Try looking up the courses at a university wesbite before you spew
> > your ignorance as if I am suppoed to understand everything under the
> > sun. "Stoopid" is all I will call you (and you know who you are).

> ...and yet, a chemist who chooses one of the specialties you list above must
> have ALREADY mastered the chemistry which is taught at the high school
> level, right? So anything which can be seen as nonsense and riddled with
> fallacies and fiction at the lower level will still be nonsense, fallacies,
> and fiction at the higher level, won't it?

Don't feel flattred about what I am about to say. Your response is the
only post I opended and skimmed through in this thread. I will just
tell you this: The guy who told me that spciy food is VERY bad from
the digestive tract is a PhD chemist who did some research work in
Biochemistry. Not that that'd make him expert in this topic on spciy
food.

And not that I expected people from cooking forum to know for sure
how BAD is the spicy food to the digestive tract but in case anyone
have read up on the topic, I was hoping that she/he would share.
Instead, all I got was a bunch of losers trying to find fault with the
question, which OBVIOUSLY is typical thought processing in them.
Can't say that I was surprised.