Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Freides[_2_] Steve Freides[_2_] is offline

Default w.r.t responses on ""Top 5 Worst Foods You Can Eat That People Think Are Healthy" Options "

Manda Ruby wrote:
> Obviously, only a few resposnes had any useful info.
>
> Regardless of what the guy's motive was in posting those 5 food, I was
> looking for some rebuttal from scientific perspective

Mark Twain once suggested that one never argue with a fool because
people might not be able to tell the difference. The link you posted is
not, IMHO, worthy of rebuttal. We are giving you, however, the benefit
of the doubt.

-S-