Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] is offline

Default w.r.t responses on ""Top 5 Worst Foods You Can Eat That People Think Are Healthy" Options "

"Pennyaline" > wrote in message
> On 8/16/2010 14:42, Manda Ruby wrote:

snipped inane drivel

> The first time you posted the "Top 5 Worst Foods..." topic, you only gave
> a link and didn't add any thoughts of your own. The second time you posted
> it, you asked for "Any comments?" You didn't ask for rebuttals, for
> specific comments, for only intelligent comments, or for only those
> comments you wish to hear. You asked for any comments, and that's what you
> got.
>

>> So if you (referring to idiots only)
>> are idiotic enough to attack me go ahead but try to remove your
>> ignorance by learnign that Chemistry as a subject title exists only at
>> high school level. In college it is offered under many different title
>> that would fall under the categories of
>> - General Chemisty
>> - Organic Chemistry
>> - Inorganic Chemistry
>> - Analytical Chemistr
>> - Biochemistry
>> etc.
>> So, in graduate school, one must choose a specialization among these.

> Are you telling me you're in graduate school? Because you talk like a
> sophomore.

Penny, please. Sophomores everywhere shudder at the comparison. I have an
incoming college junior at home and this is way beneath anything she or her
friends would conjure up.

>> Try looking up the courses at a university wesbite before you spew
>> your ignorance as if I am suppoed to understand everything under the
>> sun. "Stoopid" is all I will call you (and you know who you are).

> Be careful what you wish for, and shut the **** up.

STFU is a comment usually ending a Mandy Ruby ramble.
-ginny