LMW

Default Fudge Recipe Site?

Same here...
it was an AWESOME site and I had almost forgotten about it until I had some
fudge over the holidays and thought about it...
I've tried almost every search engine I have (maybe I'm obsessed, too???)
and it all comes up with the skylink.net address...
Oh well....if anybody finds it, I'd be MOST HAPPY if you'd post it!!
THanks,
Lisa