Old 14-08-2010, 12:39 AM posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default TN: CA PG, white Burg, Loire rose, Wachau GV

On Aug 13, 12:44*pm, Michael Pronay wrote:
DaleW wrote:
2008 Donabaum "Spitzer Point" Gruner Veltliner *Federspiel˙
I always pick up Winemonger wines when I see them, but this
showed a different importer.

Note that there is more than one Donabaum bottling wines in the
region. Maybe this was not the one Emily imports.

M.

Thanks Michael, as aBurg guy I thought of that, but this was Johann,
the previous bottles I've bought (02-07 Smaragds) definitely were
Emily imports, this said "A Monika Cana selection" and was brought in
by Wildman.
I should have noted Johann's name in any case