Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking
Sysero The Really Interesting d00d Sysero The Really Interesting d00d is offline

Default An Appeal To All Flamers In alt.flame: Please Read

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:16:07 -0700, Checkmate >
wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that The 2-Belo
>said the following:
>>
>> UPI A 7N DA alt.flame, Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:14:47 -0700 (UPI)... THREE SHOTS WERE
>> FIRED AT Checkmate'S MOTORCADE TODAY IN DOWNTOWN alt.flame... JT 1234 PCS
>>
>> >Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> >Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that The 2-Belo

>> >I'll flame any asshole for $29.95 (and a six-pack).

>> You'd flame anyone for a long hug and a Snickers bar((tm) Berke Breathed).

>I'd do it for a lick and a promise. ****head.

I'd do it for 1 cent the first month and $9.95 thereafter. Shpxurnq.

--
Sysero, "The Really Interesting d00d"
KotAGoR XXXVII