Posted to alt.flame,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,rec.food.cooking
The 2-Belo The 2-Belo is offline

Default An Appeal To All Flamers In alt.flame: Please Read

We have a report from the alt.flame Dynamics Officer that Avoid normal
situations. has exploded. Flight director confirms that:

>In alt.flame Wildhare > wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>> I am formally asking for your help to stop these immature and
>> destructive persons. Anything you can do would be of great assistence
>> to us and you would be doing a good turn for those less fortunate.

>> Expose these cretins for what they really are. I have listed here
>> their socks and their real posting names.

>> Once again, they are in rec.sport.football.college and can also be
>> found destroying conversation in rec.food.cooking.

>> Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
>> needed assistence.

> DYOFDW.

If you'll allow me to elaborate, because I get sick unto death of reading these.

So many people assume a) that there is even anyone posting in alt.flame on a
regular basis anymore, and b) if there were, they would be standing around
waiting to be hired, like film noir private eyes with netbooks. $200 a day plus
expenses? You're on. Otherwise -- and believe me, for alt.flame, this is a
polite request -- PLEASE **** off.

"Immature and destructive persons"? Welcome to the internet. The internet is
99.9...% immature and destructive persons. Hell, the entire *earth* is consisted
mainly of immature and destructive persons. Barging into
rec.sport.football.college like we were commanded to do so by George W. Bush and
hacking the guts out of all the immature and destructive persons would be akin
to pointing a hair dryer at the Pacific Ocean. Sure, you'll cause some
evaporation, but what of the energy you're wasting?

Instead, we use killfiles. We ignore the posts of the immature and destructive
persons, effectively rendering their entire bullshit arguments moot without even
giving them a chance to make them in the first place. We giggle as we press the
Delete key without downloading the article body, committing their stupid
grandstanding to the eternal deep. What we DON'T do is go whining to Usenet
Fight Club (you do not *talk* about the Usenet Fight Club) to perform tasks that
could be completed in nanoseconds by just IGNORING THE SONS OF BITCHES.

Or -- if you've got the spare time to Fight Back and Make Your Newsgroup Usable
by the Good People Again -- you could DYOFDW.

Do Your Own ****ing Dirty Work. That's what that stands for.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
alt.flame alt.fan.karl-malden.nose alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"If you can't be good, be colorful." -- Pete Conrad