Margaret Suran

Default Looking For Chocolate Recipes

Alex Rast wrote:

>> at Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:22:12 GMT in >,

like to

have

>> See my recent repost, " rich, moist chocolate cake" of the recipe
>> originally posted under "Cake Recipe - Chocolate Death", for the

cake part
>> of Chocolate Death. CD itself is complex, but the cake part is

simple and
>> excellent. Also see my posts substituting semisweet or

bittersweet in
>> recipes asking for unsweetened chocolate, especially in regards to
>> brownies.
>>
>> I assume you have "L'Harmonie"? IMHO this is very good, so the cake

recipe
>> will work well with it.

Yes, it is Harmony, but it comes packaged differently, in little 1.75 oz
boxes with five little foil wrapped chocolate bars in each tiny box.
Or, perhaps it came the same way before and I forgot.

I got them at the Chocolate Show in November. The chocolate does not
seem to be as flavorful as it was before. I had a lot of it and gave
some of it as Christmas gifts, but I still have more than a pound left
over for baking.

Thank you for the recipe for the Death By Chocolate Cake. I may try it,
if I don't use it for Mousse.

Right now, I feel too lazy to make anything. I baked too much the last
few weeks, for Chanukah, Christmas and just for visitors who dropped in.

MAYA, thank you for the URL for the dessert recipe site. I have already
added it to my recipe folder and will try several things in the near
future.

A healthy and happy and sweet year to all, Margaret