Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame
Sysero The Really Interesting d00d Sysero The Really Interesting d00d is offline

Default An Appeal to All Friends In rec.food.cooking: Please Help

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:10:59 -0700, Checkmate >
wrote:

>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that Steve Freides
>said the following:
>>
>> Wildhare wrote:
>> > Friends,
>> >
>> > Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
>> > call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
>> > our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
>> > groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
>> > others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
>> > become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.
>> >
>> > The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group
>> >
>> > 1.) Huck Kennedy
>> > 2.) deemsbill

>> Report him to his ISP - go to news:24hoursupport.helpdesk if you have
>> trouble figuring out who that is. If he posts via google or yahoo
>> groups, report him there.
>>
>> Just keep killfiling him.
>>
>> Threads like this are the stuff trolls absolutely live for.
>>
>> -S-

>Shit! I think you're right. These sick basturds are just laughing their asses
>off at our expense!

That makes me mad just thinking about it. But you know what? I just
drop them in the bozo bin and I never see 'em again. Works wonders.

--
Sysero, "The Really Interesting d00d"
KotAGoR XXXVII