Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame
Steve Freides[_2_] Steve Freides[_2_] is offline

Default An Appeal to All Friends In rec.food.cooking: Please Help

Wildhare wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
> call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
> our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
> groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
> others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
> become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.
>
> The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group
>
> 1.) Huck Kennedy
> 2.) deemsbill

Report him to his ISP - go to news:24hoursupport.helpdesk if you have
trouble figuring out who that is. If he posts via google or yahoo
groups, report him there.

Just keep killfiling him.

Threads like this are the stuff trolls absolutely live for.

-S-