Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.football.college,soc.support.fat-acceptance,alt.flame
Wildhare[_2_] Wildhare[_2_] is offline

Default An Appeal to All Friends In rec.food.cooking: Please Help

Friends,

Recently, over the last few months a group of people (if I can even
call them that) from rec.sport.football.college have been harassing
our regulars in soc.support.fat-acceptance. As you know, from our two
groups working together many times, our group focuses on helping
others to come to terms with their obesity and over the years, has
become a forum for honest and helpful discourse.

The two prime conspirators in this destructive assault on our group

1.) Huck Kennedy
2.) deemsbill

Huck Kennedy is a major problem. He has morphed out of our kill files
with names such as:

Checkmate
Kachina
Sysero, The Really Interesting dood
Sock of Checkmate
Lady Lardass
Lady Veteran

And as of yesterday, he has forged me. Now we do not know even if our
regulars are who they say they are. This is quite unsettling as many
people depend on our efforts just to get through each week with their
legitimate problems.

I am formally asking for your help. We need to merge your group with
ours to prevent this hostile takeover. This would be done by
crossposting all of your posts to our group and vice verse. But, only
place rec.food.cooking and soc.support.fat-acceptance in the newsgroup
line from now on and no others. Please do not crosspost to any other
groups as this is how the whole mess got started with the trolls. It
would be of great assistence to us and you would be doing a good turn
for those less fortunate.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and hopefully your very much
needed assistence.

W.