Topi Kuusinen

Default Spanish Tempranillo.

Mat wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Hope all is well.
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows much about a Tempranillo called
> Berberana Dragon Tempranillo?
>
> It's a 2000 vintage, and I'll be getting it at a steal (somewhere
> below 25% RRP). However from what I've read tempranillo can age
> reasonably well, but I cannot find a ballpark figure for how long this
> particular vintage can be expected to live for.

Mat,

While the Berberana Gran Reservas I've tried have been very good, I
remember being disappointed with the Berberana Dragon.

Why not buy one bottle and try it; if you like it, get some more. As far
as I know, the Dragon, the most inexpensive Berberana, is meant for near
term or immediate consumption anyway.

Cheers,

-Topi Kuusinen, Finland