st.helier

Default 2004 Arbor Mist Raspberry Merlot

"Mark Lipton" wrote in message.....

> You mean that you actually have clocks and calendars in NZ???? And I
> had thought that you used sundials on those 1-2 days in which the
> daystar was actually visible in Kiwiland.

Mark (and thou tooist venerable Anglohungarofrancophile M. Oharr...)

You would not believe it - March (vintage month in these fair antipodean
shores) has been the driest since records began in 1,234bc - a mere 1mm
here in Auckland and zero in both Hawkes Bay and Marlborough if rumours are
correct (my carrier pigeons died from dehydration!!!!!)

But not unbearably hot - so looking forward to some great Sauvignon from
both Palliser and Wither Hills.

But, 31 whole days of sunshine!!!!!

So, perhaps you (and SHMBO - immigration will reject your entry if you
should come alone) should consider March/April as the best time for a return
visit?)

> > p.s. Got a card from J & S. They just loved Hawkes Bay.

> I'm not surprised. My cards will probably arrive next month..

Nope - they will bring them - at least they can fit them in their
uggage - do not expect anything larger!!!!!

> Best wishes to you and Kathryn,

Thank you my friend - likewise to you and yours.

AB