Mathew Kagis

Default 2004 Arbor Mist Raspberry Merlot

"Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
> st.helier wrote:
>

> > Prof. Lipton, this is your final warning.
> >
> > This is an international ng - some of us reside in particularly advanced
> > parts of the world.
> >
> > You post appeared at 4:30am on 2nd April.

> You mean that you actually have clocks and calendars in NZ???? And I
> had thought that you used sundials on those 1-2 days in which the
> daystar was actually visible in Kiwiland.

Carefull Mark, this was exactly what Rick Mercer did here in Canada on his
segment 'Talking to Americans'.... Had third year Yale sudents
congratulating Canada on finally adopting the 24hr clock & legalizing
insulin..... An EVERYONE knows that Raspberry Arbor mist should be paired
with corn dogs & a 'squirt' chaser....jeez.....
On that note, I watched with horror, just the other night, as a woman
(with the most obscene chest job I've ever seen) add ginger ale to her glass
of Holy Trinity G.S.M..... If she'd only asked, I'd have told her that
G.S.M. should only ever be mixed with tonic water.... some people!