Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2 Nancy2 is offline

Default Egg and nut free desserts.

On Jul 29, 5:21*am, PL > wrote:
> Just go a call from #1 daughter. She's having a dinner party on Sat night
> (and didn't invite us!!), and one of her gf's is bringing her new bf who
> is egg and nut allergic.
>
> So consequently, I've been nutting (nyuk, nyuk!!) over some recipe sites
> and found some quite interesting dessert recipes.... some of which I may
> just try myself!!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

Many recipes have nuts as an optional ingredient, and in many recipes,
you can just leave the nuts out. Not if it's a ground-nut-based pie
crust or something like that where nuts are the main ingredient, but
nearly anything else. I make "pecan rolls" without pecans, and they
are always a big hit with friends and family - all that butter and
brown sugar, you know. ;-)

N.