*Because **NYC** Could Be BETTER!!

Default $-HELP NEEDED FOR RESCUED FOX TERRIER

there is no 150 west 90th street.

and the projects on my block take up the whole block so where are you
really from.
and the aspca charge a lot and don't discount and charged me $100 for
her even though some rich lady saw the show and adopted 5 of the fox
terriers and threw two back --her for barking loudly for attention.

now she has all the attention and she doesn't bark much at all.

they hide poverty well here on the upper west side. what school is near
here?

a famous school. if you don't know you ddidn't live here.

schmucks like to lie a lot.

probably one of my admirers.

(-->>BeTTeR LiVinG Thru BetteR LiVING !!<<----)

GABRIELLI WINERY & VINEYARDS OF MENDOCINO For The BIGGEST BOLDEST &
SASSIEST REDS:

Zany & ZaFTiG ZINFANDELS +++ Sassy SYRIAHs +++ SEXY Sangiovese +++
Piquant PINOT NOIRs:
http://www.gabrielli-winery.com

http://community.webtv.net/rosaphilia/h2Rosaphilias