Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:12:20 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > I've already informed my manager and he checked my computer logs. I'm
> > clean. ;-)

> And you're full of shit, too. Duuuuh.

Not babe. YOU are the one "full of shit". I've never once done a
record search on you. I could not anyway even if I were so inclined. I
don't have an access code for Compass which is the main storage system
they use.

Do what you want. I can use the extra income. <eg>
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine