Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:57:25 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
> > "Omelet" > wrote in message

> >> Why do you always have to be so nasty Steve?

> You get pretty nasty yourself, 'friend'.
>
> >> Be helpful instead. Geeze!

> You were doing so good at shutting the **** up. Keep it that way.
> Still haven't heard back from Seton. I'll have to send it again
> and followup.

I've already informed my manager and he checked my computer logs. I'm
clean. ;-) He is helping me contact the Seton legal counsel to counter
sue.
--
Peace! Om

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. --Alex Levine