Old 25-07-2010, 09:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

"Larry" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
"Omelet" wrote in message

Now all she needs is a smoker. :-)
Mine is a horizontal offset.
--
Peace! Om

LOL You know, I've never understood the way some houses (and most
apartments I've lived in) are designed the way they are. The only place
I could put a smoker is on the back patio, which is hell and gone from
the kitchen. I *hate* carrying food from the through the living room to
get to the patio. (Oh, and the carpet is white, so no accidental food
spills, please!) It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

I can wheel my trusty Weber kettle from the garage onto the driveway and
back in again. But a smoker is a different animal and I'm not talking
about a huge barrel smoker, either. I think I can live without a smoker
I can "smoke" ribs on the Weber kettle. They aren't truly smoked, of
course, but they do get nice smoky taste from added (soaked) hickory
chips.

Jill

When you purchase you own house you can choose from different floor plans.
When you inherit a house you have to deal with it and, preferably, not
bitch about it.

Who the **** is bitching? Did you notice I mentioned *most of the
apartments I've lived in*? It's not this specific house, you moron. It's a
general design flaw in many homes and apartments. IMHO architects may
design fantastic digs for themselves, but when they're designing a
"neighborhood" or apartment complex they don't have to live in it appears
they really don't care.

Jill