Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

On 2010-07-23, brooklyn1 > wrote:

> If the specs are true it's a remarkabel bargain:
> http://tinyurl.com/2ehduas

"<li>Cast Aluminum Feeding Hopper <li>Cast Aluminum Auger & Auger
Housing <li>"

> Compare to Cabela's largest grinder: http://tinyurl.com/3a75epz

"We've improved our existing designs by adding stainless steel necks,
screws, plates and blades."

"Heavy-duty air-cooled motors are housed in stainless steel and sit
atop stainless steel bases for corrosion-free use and easy
cleanup. Our motors include internal circuit breakers..."

No mention of the auger material, but I bet it's not cast aluminum.

What the auger on your Pro grinder, Shel?

http://tinyurl.com/28qwxvf

nb