Old 24-07-2010, 03:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Okay All You Meat Grinding Folks... what to grind first?

jmcquown wrote:
I think the guys at the grocery store finally got fed up with my
selecting meat and asking them to grind it for me. So I broke down
and bought an electric meat grinder. It's mfg by Sky Enterprises USA
and is a 2.6HP 2000W grinder (with all the attachments, including
those for stuffing sausage casings).

I still have to move things around in my storage area off the kitchen
to make room for it. I think I can relegate the fondue pot and the
Interbake3 pizelle/sandwich/waffle iron to the closet in the spare
room. LOL
Now I'm wondering what I should start off with. Ground beef using
chuck roast and/or brisket? Sausage?

Making meat loaf is the best learning experience... it's most
forgiving... burgers is the most difficult because it's only one
ingredient.