Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default A newbie here!

Chester wrote:

>>> Cabal? No cabal here ;o()

>> So how's that lawsuit coming along? Bob should have been served
>> with papers by now. You need to tell that lawyer to get on the
>> ball and get your money's worth.
>>

> Oh don't worry yourself squirts, it's progressing nicely.

What's your lawyer's name? Maybe I can get in touch with him or her to hurry
things along. A *real* lawyer wouldn't mind your making that information
public -- in fact, a *real* lawyer would be delighted at the opportunity for
publicity, especially in a ground-breaking case like this one.

But you don't have a *real* lawyer, do you? Everywhere you looked, people
laughed at you for being such a simpleton. The only thing which stops the
laughter is when you reach over the front seat to that young passenger with
the popsicle you gave him...

Bob