Vox Humana

Default baking with wheat flour

"Anna" > wrote in message
> i didn't ask for any recipes i don't think/? I'm sorry if this post
> bothered you. I won't post anymore.

It doesn't bother me. I do think you would have better luck if you were
more specific in your request. Nearly anything called "flour" is made from
wheat in the US unless otherwise specified. You might find buckwheat flour,
rice flour, or corn flour but they are clearly marked. On the other hand,
bread flour, all-purpose four, cake flour, whole wheat flour, instant flour,
pastry flour and so on are all wheat flour. There would be hundrdreds of
thousands of recipes that use wheat flour.