Viv

Default Selling wine

Thanks for all the responses. I can't query the original investment as they
were bought by a relative who has since passed away. He took advice though,
I gather. They have been stored in a cellar, and not moved. They are Chateau
Cissac Haut medoc 1982.

Any suggestions where to start would be appreciated.

"Michael Bartlett" > wrote in message
> How have these wines been stored? If they haven't been cellared correctly,
> then its highly likely that you have 18 bottles of good vinegar!
>
> "Viv" > wrote in message
> > Please could anyone give me advice on how to sell 18 bottles of wine

which
> > were bought as an investment for my son when he was born? He is now 21

and
> > we don't have a clue how to realise the investment for him. How do we

get