Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Aaaaargh

It doesnt get any more obvious than clicking:

This is a Usenet group - learn more

Its not a Google problem. Its the uneducated WWW net citizens who
think everything is a blog and couldnt care less about anything called
Usenet. DejaNews would have died on the vine and all content lost
without Google. Ive trained myself not to look at the ads. I wished
they would index with their Internet search engine like you see it
used on some repository websites. Im still not aware of any posts
that have disappeared. I use my memory trying to find old posts that
I know are there.

Jim