Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Aaaaargh

Space Cowboy > wrote:
>The Group search doesnt work like their literal Internet search. Im
>not sure its even keyword based. I think it is topic based on the
>thread.

Go to Advanced Group Search. It used to work. Now it doesn't.

Google bought the Dejanews archives and have been successively making them
less and less useful as time as gone on. Dejanews indexing and searching
was much more comprehensive, it was faster, and it had a better user interface
and did not attempt to hide the fact that Usenet was a public and distributed
service and not a proprietary Google one.
--scott