Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Aaaaargh

The Group search doesnt work like their literal Internet search. Im
not sure its even keyword based. I think it is topic based on the
thread. If I cant find it one way I try another. All the threads by
author by date seems reliable. Sometimes I use site:http://
groups.google.com/ or simply rec.food.drink.tea with their search
engine. Google Groups never forgets but it is hide and seek
sometimes.

Jim