Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Sugar-free/Splenda coffee syrups in Chicgo.

my local water used to be gross until I bought a good water filter..but I
got used to drinking flavored water to cover the taste.

I used to use all sorts of flavorings etc...no carb or calories.

lately I have been using crystal light drink mix mixed heavier then they
recommend and its delicious like real juice..my current favorite is
cranberry/strawberry mix.

I used to use lemon concentrate a lot with splenda to make lemonade..you
just got to play around

KROM