Old 06-02-2004, 09:21 PM
gerald

Default Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

I think they are very small. Their address is actually located
outside the Chianti Classico area. I show no vineyard in CC, so they
may purchase grapes to make the wine.

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:10:15 GMT, "FITZ"
wrote:

I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks