Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] Fred C. Dobbs[_2_] is offline

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, a cracker idiot - lied:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:29:57 GMT, > wrote:
>
>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, a cracker idiot - lied:

>>> Yes, one which I would rather see not exist, along with dogs
>>> and bulls used for fighting.

>> Fine, I agree. Animals that are going to be subjected to inhumane treatment
>> should never be brought into existence. That is the same way vegans think,
>> except they think that all commercial farming is inhumane. I don't happen to
>> agree with them, neither do you. Where you and I disagree is that you argue
>> that vegans can be criticized for "denying life" to animals,

> No I don't.

Yes, you do:

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
****wit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
****wit - 10/19/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
****wit - 08/01/2000

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
****wit - 12/09/1999

You are *criticizing* "vegans" for "denying life" to "future farm
animals", Goo. Stop lying about it.